GameInformer has released some new details on two Nintendo Land attractions; Metroid Blast and Balloon Trip Breeze.
- Metroid Blast features a 5-player mode. Wii U Game Pad controls Samus’s ship while the 4 players who use the Wii MotionPlus have to try and shoot down the ship.
- Horde mode, battle through waves of enemies with others.
- Features classic Metroid music.
- Features a lava-filled map similar to Norfair. Has a mechanical Kraid which players can grapple up to.
- Requires a Wii MotionPlus, regular Wii remotes do not appear to be supported
Balloon Trip Breeze:
- Players guide floating Miis through side-scrolling levels with obstacles, goal is to fly as far as you can.
- You can use the touch-screen on the GamePad to draw gusts of wind to move the Mii.
- The television shows the entire field while the GamePad shows a zoomed-in portion.
- Nintendo hopes the game will breed competition through Miiverse