A 3DS Nintendo Direct has recently aired providing us with a lot of new announcements. I’ve detailed them below.
- Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 3D, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D are all coming to the European and North American eShop. The four games are available right now for €44.99/£39.99 in Europe while in North America, they will be available for $39.99 on October 18.
- White 3DS XL Mario Kart 7 bundle and Pikachu 3DS XL announced for Europe. The Mario Kart 7 3DS XL will launch later this year. The Pikachu 3DS XL does not yet have a release-date and will only be available for a limited time
- Pushmo sequel, Crashmo (Fallblox) is coming to US and Europe this November (the 22nd for the US). It will feature 90 training levels and 120 new levels. There is a new gameplay mechanic adding gravity to puzzle blocks. Not only that but puzzles are no longer limited to a 2D plane and can pulled from every side.
- Three original games from LEVEL-5 and several well-known Japanese collaborators will launch in the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS before this holiday season. The first of these games, SUDA 51’s LIBERATION MAIDEN, is set 100 years in the future, when the president of Japan boards her Liberator, Kamui, and fights to free her country one region at a time. AERO PORTER by Yoot Saito and Yasumi Matsuno’s CRIMSON SHROUD are also slated for release by the end of the year.
- The below Virtual Console games will be coming to the 3DS eShop.
– Mario Golf (launches Oct. 11)
– Castlevania: The Adventure (launches Oct. 25)
– Ninja Gaiden (launches Nov. 8)
– Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (launches Nov. 22)
– Wario Land II (launches Dec. 20)
– Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (launches Dec. 27)
- Some more game demos will also be coming to the North American 3DS eShop
– Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!! from D3Publisher
– Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion from Disney Interactive
– LEGO The Lord of the Rings from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
– Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park from Activision
– Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed from SEGA
- NightSky launches Oct. 25. NightSky is an action-puzzle game that offers an ambient game-play experience with cerebral challenges that fill uniquely designed, picturesque worlds. Each of these worlds is broken into different areas in which the player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance.
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle arrives on Dec. 27, letting players tilt, turn and even rotate their Nintendo 3DS system 360 degrees to maneuver a puddle of water named Eddy through a maze-like, magical world. Change from liquid to a block of ice or a steam cloud to solve gravity-defying puzzles and defeat Goop monsters. Fluidity: Spin Cycle features a new storybook setting to explore that spans the ages, from a lost world full of dinosaurs to the modern world and beyond.